Proud Members of MNUSA
|GROOMING UPDATE||NEWSLETTER||CONTACT US||EVENTS||TRAIL MAP||RACE WEEKEND|
|OFFICERS||LINKS||MEMBERSHIP FORM||CLUB PICTURES||(MNUSA)||TRAIL PASS|
Next club meeting on September 1st @ 7:30 at the Groomer shed come and find out what is happening with your trails.
Protect YOUR Trails get involved with the local club and Minnesota United Snowmobiler Association
MINUTES OF THE BLIZZARD SNOWMOBILE CLUB
President: Roman Johnson Vice President: Brad Wallace
Treasurer: Ed Langford Secretary: Vikki Langford
Roman opened the meeting with 12 people present.
Brian Ruschy made the motion to approve the minutes as sent by e-mail. Motion was seconded and approved with one opposed vote.
Treasurer report – Ed Langford.
A complete report can be obtained from the Treasurer.
Brent made the motion to approve the Treasurer’s report, which was seconded by Brian and carried.
Trails Report - Greg Gellert
& MN USA Report
New members are needed for MN-USA to exist. MN-USA is here to help support clubs and trails. We need them.
· The new Club laptop computer was shown to members. This is needed for the Club’s financial information for taxes.
· Discussed maps add costs. Motion was made by Brent and seconded by Brian to keep them the same as last year.
· The club will spray the weeds on the building site. Thanks Brent for doing this.
· Discussed ways to promote new members. Brad suggested everyone bringing a new person (non-member) to the fall meeting.
· Brent made the motion for the Blizzard Snowmobile Club to become an associate member with MN-USA. Seconded by Nancy and carried.
Race – Race date is January 10 & 11, 2009. Inclement weather date would be held January 17 & 18.
of these upcoming events:
· Next Club meeting is Monday, September 1st at the Groomer shed, 7:30 pm.
Dale made the motion to adjourn, seconded by Brian and passed.
Vikki Langford, Secretary